“Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books”.
I love looking for quotes especially ones that talk to me.
Nature and mountains have taught me so much about life and about myself during the past few years. You realize that everything we think we need is in reality not important. Start asking yourself.
* Do you know the ecological impact of the stuff you buy?
* Do you need everything you buy (clothes, objects, etc.)?
* Do you think everything you own makes you a better person?
* Do you know the ecological impact of the food you eat?
* Are you spending your money wisely? * What do you want in life? Are you working towards it?
If you haven’t answered these questions before, it is time for you to answer them. If you have trouble answering them, nature may help you.
I’m also really sad when I see people who don’t see the beauty of our Mother Earth and don’t care at all about her. We are so lucky to live on a such beautiful blue planet, it would be a shame to not explore it and respect it. We have only one life, what are you waiting for?
If you have excuses, read again the questions above.